15th March 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Suitable job for Ex-Army JCO in Railway

Sir, I am an exservicemen and retired JCO (Subedar) on completion of 30 years evice in the Army. I am 52 years old. My name is Subedar Subas chandra Maharana. I was a store keeper and store incharge in the Army and performed the duties of clerk store keeper, Superintendent, Store in charge, Supervisor, security supervisor and firefighting supervisor in the unit and company. I can read and write English and Hindi and know work in computer and internet. Additional qualification is Personal development and firefighting course. Please convey me on my E mailID [email protected] and mobile No 7789887465. Thanks in regards.

15th March 2023, 05:52 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Suitable job for Ex-Army JCO in Railway

Dear Subedar Subas Chandra Maharana, thank you for your service to the country. Your skills and experience in store keeping, administration, and supervisory roles can be valuable in various sectors, including the Indian Railways. As a retired JCO, you can apply for various posts in the railways, such as:
  • Clerk: The railways require clerks to manage administrative work such as record-keeping, data entry, and file management.
  • Station Master: The station master is responsible for managing and supervising the activities at the railway station, including train arrivals and departures, ticket sales, and passenger safety.
  • Depot Material Superintendent: As a store in-charge in the Army, you have experience in inventory management and control, which can be useful in the role of Depot Material Superintendent. They are responsible for managing the stock of materials at the railway depot and ensuring their timely distribution.
  • Railway Protection Force (RPF) Officer: Your experience as a security supervisor in the Army can be helpful in the role of RPF officer, which involves ensuring the safety and security of passengers, railway property, and infrastructure.

To apply for these posts, you can visit the Indian Railways official website and check the latest vacancies. You can also visit the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) website and apply for the desired post. Best of luck with your job search.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?