3rd February 2014, 02:19 AM
AN Mishra

How to get a job in Indian Railway for retired JCO from Indian Army?

Dear sir/Madam
I am a serving JCO as a nursing technician (Male Nurse) in Idian Army. I will be retired on 30th Nov 2014 after 30 yrs of service from Army Medical Corps and again wish to serve our nation with high moral value without uniform in order to utilize my nursing skill at the full to promot health,prevent disease and create health awareness in community.
Therefore I requested you to guide me for the same accordingly.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job for ex-service man retied in the rank of JCO in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job in Indian Railway after doing a job in Indian Army
  3. Where can I collect the forms for recruitment in Indian Army as JCO?
  4. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  5. Procedure to become TTE in Indian Railway for Ex-Servicemen?
  6. What is the age relaxation for Ex servicemen in banking job?
  7. What are the jobs available for 12th passed students?
  8. How to get a job in Indian Army after completing graduation in BCA? How to join Indian Army?
  9. What is the procedure to take a job in railway?
  10. How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army?
  12. What is the scope in Indian railways and SBI? I am a ex-serviceman of Indian Army
  13. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  14. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  15. What is the criteria and educational qualification of Indian Army as a soldier?
  16. How may I get information regarding selection procedure, recruitment date and eligibility criteria to join JCO in territorial Army?
  17. TTE or Clerk job in Indian Railways for Diploma in Electrical?
  18. How to get pharmacist job in Indian Navy, Indian Air Force and Indian Army?
28th September 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railway for retired JCO from Indian Army?

Sub (ofc) Ashok Kumar retiring on 01 sep 2014,after serving Indian Army for 30 years,after successful completion of basic Army and professional month try in 19th at AND Center Nash (MR) I Worked up my way to subedar(junior commissioned officer)in Indian Army.As Unit Subway. , I dedicateddy carried out various professional Duties/Administrative/ Security Jco/Liaison on officer duties Inot 24th environment and managed 20-100 Army personnel for operational deployment/Misc.duties & task assigned time to time.During my army career I served through out Indian also
25th December 2016, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railway for retired JCO from Indian Army?

Sir, I am serving in army and I will be retired in sep 2018. My rank is subedar and diploma in small arms and civil qualification is MA. Please guide line to me for my future life. That time my age will be 46 years. If will be any chance for service in Indian railway? Thanks
9th February 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Ex subedar -served 30 years in army &graduate from Kanpur university Dob-05-06-1968 pl guide me for second job specially in Railway
9th April 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am ex jco from corps of signals telecommunication. My date of birth 20. 3. 1964 and service 30 years complete. Any vacancy for me in the railway pls sir thanks ex sub satyapal.
11th April 2017, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am Subedar Major from Army Supply Corps. My Date of birth 01-08-1966 and service 30 years complete and retiring 31 Aug 2017. My Civil Education BA, B.Ed. Any Vacancy for me railway/Postal/if any organisation pls Sir thanks Sub Maj S Raveendra Raju
22nd June 2017, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am ex jco from Indian Army Infantry Soldier GD. My date of birth 09. 3. 1966 and service 28 years complete. Any vacancy for me in the railway pls sir thanks ex sub Narinder Kumar. Knowledge of Basic Computer and Mob No 9435236049
17th November 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am an retired junior commissioned officer of army worked as Store Keeping Technical supervisor is there any vacancy in Indian railway, if so please guide me how to join.
3rd February 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am subedar Manwar Singh. I got retired from army after 30 years of service. I have graduated from HNBU uttarakhand. I have also done Diploma in supervisory management from lal bhahdur shastri institute of management and technology, Bareilly as well as course of retail management from ICM Dehradhun. I had also done leadership motivation and human resource development course from JLA Barailley. I have also a security training certificate from Indian Army.
I am searching for a job in railway.
If there will be any job for me , please contact me.

Phone no. 7618632023
23rd February 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I Rajendra Prasad Dwivedi retired from Army on 31 Dec 2017 after completion of 30 yes service as a Subedar Clerk. At present my age is 52 years. Please, help me for Railway job. Give correct advice.
2nd March 2018, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Sub/Maj puran singh junior engineer in electrical and mechanical my retirement in Oct 2020 after completion 29 Years in Indian Army (MES) as a JE(E/M) and my age is 48 years (2020) I am searching for a job in railway. If so please guide me how to join.
13th April 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am ex- Master Warrant Officer equivalent to Sub/Major of Army of Administrative trade with 37 years as admin/HR/Office Superintendent and willing to serve especially in IR. My age is 57 years with civil education MA, PG IR&PM, PG DT and many services courses on security and vigilance. Kindly guide me if any job and how to proceed further, thanks for the early reply. My email [email protected].
27th February 2019, 05:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Madam, I mr Tahir Hussain Talukder Ex Subeder Clerk Staff Duties and Account Clerk from 27 oct 1990 to 31 oct 2018. I am retired on 01 nov 2018.my civil qualification Higher Secondary and through Indian Army i completed Graduation. I am qualified NSDC and various security and vigilance courses. Kindly guide me if any job and how to applied fishery, thanks for the early reply. My email address is [email protected]
25th June 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/Madam, I am serving a junior commission officer as a clerk in the Indian Army. Now, I will be retired from Army on 31 October 2019 after served 28 years of colour service from Corps of Electronics Mechanical & Engineering (EME) and again wish to serve our nation with high moral value without uniform in order to utilize my clerical skill at the full support with your Department for official works.
Therefore, I request you to inform me any vacancy for any job from your Department as early as possible. Thanking you sir.
My contact number is 8011314446 & email
[email protected]
27th April 2022, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am 50 years ol retirement from Indian army how can I join railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?