1st April 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)

Please send me the syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Junior Executive(Electronics) at my email [email protected]
I am very grateful if you can do me the favour.

Thanking You
Kopal Agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT?
  2. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  3. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  5. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  6. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority of India, Delhi?
  7. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  8. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India?
  9. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  10. How to join as Airport Authority of India after doing first year M.Com degree
  11. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant(Electronics) written exam?
  12. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  13. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  14. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  15. Books and syllabus for Delhi Metro Rail Sr System Analyst?
  16. Books and syllabus for delhi metro rail sr system analyst
  17. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  18. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
11th July 2017, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)

Syllabus of Airport Authority of India for the post of Jr Executive (Electronics):

Syllabus of this Airport Authority of India Jr Executive (Electronics) recruitment consists of the below mentioned subjects. You can expect questions from the below mentioned sections.

>> Electronics

>> General Intelligence

>> General Knowledge

>> General Aptitude

>> English Language

You may expect Questions on Computer Technology, Signal Systems, Analog and Digital Circuits, Digital Logical Design, Control Systems and Electronics Devices and Circuits.

Click here for More Details
12th July 2017, 11:17 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me the syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Junior Executive(Electronics) at my email [email protected]
I am very grateful if you can do me the favour.

Thanking You
Kopal Agarwal
Airport Authority of India Assistant Syllabus

General Knowledge

Current Events – National, International.
History of India.
Geography of India.
General Politics.
Indian Constitution.
Science & Technology.
Culture & Heritage of India.
Social Events related to India etc.
General Intelligence

Arithmetic Number Series.
Spatial Orientation.
Observation.
Coding and Decoding etc.
Figures Classification.
Non-verbal series.
Analogies.
Similarities and Differences.
Relationship concepts.
Arithmetical Reasoning.
Spatial Visualization.
Discrimination.
Visual Memory.
General Aptitude

Time and Work.
Problems on Trains.
Profit and Loss.
Averages.
Percentages.
Ratios & Proportions.
Interest.
Partnership.
Time & Distance etc.
English Syllabus 2016

Grammar.
Vocabulary.
Parts of Speech.
Comprehension.
Cloze test.
Direct/Indirect Speech.
Active & Passive voice.
Antonyms & Synonyms etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?