16th November 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and General Knowledge for ONGC Geologist recruitment exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

hello
what is the syllabus for ongc geologist exam
as optional subject and general knowledge.
what is cut off marks of ongc geologist exam?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and model question papers of ONGC Geologist Exam?
  2. ONGC previous year GT(Geologist) papers
  3. What is the ONGC Geologist syllabus?
  4. Is there any Geologists job available in South Africa for a 3 years experienced person? I've done M.Sc
  5. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC? -- [New]
  6. Syllabus for ONGC Geologist exam?
  7. Previous years papers for Geologist at ONGC
  8. GATE is essential for ONGC recruitment or not?
  9. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  10. What is the syllabus for finance stream and general knowledge? I am appear for ONGC exam in Finance Stream
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Exam for Finance and General Knowledge? e
  12. Paper pattern of ONGC management trainee exam for the post of finance? What is the syllabus?
  13. What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Airport Authority Exam? Cutoff required to qualify for the exam?
  14. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred?
  15. How to apply for ONGC recruitment for programming? Previous 5 years papers for programming? Books to be referred for Aptitude, General Knowledge and Programming
  16. Which book is to be referred to prepare for Aptitude, General Awareness and Chemical Engineering? I am appearing for ONGC recruitment exam
  17. What is the syllabus for finance stream? I am appear for ONGC exam in finance stream
  18. Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2014, 11:30 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Syllabus and General Knowledge for ONGC Geologist recruitment exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

ONGC is looking for promising, energetic and young Indian Citizens with bright academic record to join the organization as Class-I executives in the Engineering and Geo-Science disciplines.

Syllabus:
General Awareness
Aptitude
Comprehension
Reasoning (Verbal/Non-verbal)
Numerical Ability/Quantitative
Aptitude
Data Interpretation
Specialization Subject

Cut off marks required to qualify in this exam will vary from year to year. If you check previous year ranks, top scorer got 91 marks and 2nd toper got 65 marks. So to get a decent rank and approval from companies it would be better you get 40-50 marks. Once you get these marks it will help you go much forward than your competitors to a safe zone.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?