4th August 2011, 09:25 AM
nani jyothi k

Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Hi sir , iam applying for ongc exam. I want rhe chemistry syllabus. And tell me about the general awerness. And also the test papers of chemistry ,send me please.

6th August 2011, 02:04 PM
kumararun4344

Default Re: Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Hi sir , iam applying for ongc exam. I want rhe chemistry syllabus. And tell me about the general awerness. And also the test papers of chemistry ,send me please.
6th August 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

hai sir i want prepare for ongc graduate tranies so plz tell me about exam pattern and syllabus(chemistry).
8th August 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

am preparing for ongc exam so plz send me the syllabus and previous question papers my mail id is [email protected]
8th August 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for ongc exam so could u plz send me the syllabus pattern and model papers of chemistry exam and give me some suggestions plz..([email protected])
9th August 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

how i can get the syllabus and question pattern for ongc 2011 graduate trainee recruitment test
10th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i want chemistry syllabus
10th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get the syllabus of chemistry for ongc graduate trainee
12th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

i need chemistry syllabus for graduate tranee exam on 18sept.2011.
my email id is [email protected]
12th August 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

which book or wat syllabus shld i stdy fr ongc exam(chemical engg)
12th August 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i am preparing for ONGC exam, so pls send me chemistry syllabus.
14th August 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

please send me ongc graduate trinees syllabus & previous papers
15th August 2011, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am preparing for ONGC exam, so pls send me chemistry syllabus.

[email protected]
17th August 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i m finding syllabus of chemistry and reservoire so pls send it to me
17th August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

my mail id: [email protected]
18th August 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i m prepring for the oncg entrance exam which will held on 18 sept.2011,so pls kindly send me syllabus.
18th August 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam apply ongc exam.iwant chemistry syllubus and also give me some information about paper model and type please send me sir
21st August 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

chemistry Papers for ongc Exe
21st August 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i applied onggc graduate trinee exam. i want chemistry syllubus plese send me sir.
21st August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

sir..i'm naga..can i get the ongc previous papers and syllabus for chemistry stream.. pls send me the information to [email protected]
22nd August 2011, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus for ongc gt exam

Sir, Please send me syllabus and model paper for ongc gt exam 2011 on my mail id " [email protected] "
22nd August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i want prepare for ongc graduate tranies so plz tell me about exam pattern and syllabus(chemistry).
23rd August 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the syllabus of ongc graudate trainee chemistry syllabus and previous papers
23rd August 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus and model question papers for MM anf Instrumentation to '[email protected]'. Thanks in advance.
23rd August 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir
i wish to see previous paper for chemical engineering as well as general awareness. could anyone post the link where it available.
my email [email protected]
25th August 2011, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

I want ongc GT(chemistry) previous model papers.
My E-mail id is [email protected]
26th August 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

iam preparing for ongc chemistry exam please send me chemistry syllabus and previous question papers
27th August 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

sir I appearing for ongc coming exam hence I would like to have syllabus of chemistry and general awarness for ongc exam previous year papaers for ongc exam

for sending the same to my mail id [email protected] I am grreatful to you Sir
Regards
29th August 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
30th August 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly give me information about chemistry syllabus.
1st September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am preparing for ongc graduate trainee2011 exam .I would like to have the syllabus of chemistry and general awareness and previous year question papers of the same for ongc exam.

for sending the same to my email id: [email protected] am grateful to u sir.
2nd September 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly give me information about chemistry syllabus.
3rd September 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

plz send ongc gt chemistry syllabus and previous question papers
3rd September 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have Appliied for GT-2011 for the post of chemistry, so plz give me model Question papers for the same.
My Email ID: [email protected]

Thanks & Regards.
4th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have applied in gt-2011 for the post of chemistry , so please send me the syllabus and previous year question paper and also of general awareness paper . please send as soon as possible. My email id :[email protected]
thanks
7th September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello...kindly snd me the sylabus of chemistry 4 ongc graduate trainee..nd also d previous papers,my email id [email protected]
7th September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hi sir my name is anil, i want ongc graduate trainee of chemistry syllubas. pls send me
7th September 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m preparing for ongc GET examination 2011 . so plz send me the syllabus and previous year question paper and also of general awareness paper. my mail id is [email protected]
thank you,.
8th September 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m preparing for ongc GET examination 2011 and would like to have details on Transport section . so plz send me the syllabus and previous year question paper and also of general awareness paper. my mail id is [email protected]

Thanking you.
Swapnil K
9th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me ongc past 5 year question paper. My syllabus is Chemistry.I am appearing for exam of graduate trainees held in this september,so please send me syllabus on my e mail id [email protected]

Thanking you
11th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I Have applied for ONGC exam of chemistry and general awreness. So I need questions and answers of previous year .Please send to my mail id [email protected]
12th September 2011, 12:49 PM
suranjana purkait

Question Re: Syllabus of Chemistry and General Awareness for ONGC Exam? Previous year papers for Chemistry for ONGC Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want chemistry syllabus
chemistry syllabus and genaral awareness
12th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumararun4344 View Post
13th September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Have applied for ONGC exam of chemistry and general awreness. So I need questions and answers of previous year .Please send to my mail id [email protected]
u wont get.........
13th September 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I want ONGC GT chemistry syllabus and question papers and would be grateful if sent.My email id is [email protected].
14th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

please send chemistry papers for graduate trainees ONGC. On my ID [email protected]
15th September 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hey Friends, There is no limits in Syllabus. Be brave and try to prepare the basic chemistry.
15th September 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and previous year papers of chemistry for ONGC exam?

please send chemistry papers for GT ONGC on my ID [email protected].
17th September 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

can you please send me previous year question papers of ongc exam in chemistry? my email id is [email protected]
17th September 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus for ONGC chemistry and previous year question. right now. my email ID is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?