7th February 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Pondicherry government exams like LDC, VAO & Deputy Tehsildar

Hi Sir, I am preparing for Pondicherry government exams like LDC, VAO & Deputy Tehsildar. Please send these questions papers to my mail, if pushparaj 9834@gmail. Or please guide me how to study, what is the syllabus?

8th February 2017, 01:08 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for Pondicherry government exams like LDC, VAO & Deputy Tehsildar

The exam will be taken on the basis of class 10, so prepare well from NCERT book as this exam is based on basic knowledge so your academic books and NCERT books are enough for the syllabus along with that you need to focus on current affairs which you can get from the newspaper or from the news channel.
20th April 2018, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Pondicherry government exams like LDC, VAO & Deputy Tehsildar

How much wastage for maths. Syllabus for maths and how to prepare for maths
5th April 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I Need TAHSILDAR syllabus in Pondicherry . KINDLY SEND IT TO MY Email ID [email protected]
24th July 2020, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I need tahsildar, vao syllabus in Pondicherry. Kindly send it. My email id [email protected]
14th December 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I want Mathematics syllabus and how preparation
9th June 2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for deputy tehsildar in pondicherry
21st August 2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Pls give the syllabus of vao my mail id is [email protected]
8th March 2022, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i need puducherry deputy tahsildhar previous question paper and syllabus my id [email protected]. please kindly help me
31st August 2022, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,preparing for vao, dpty tasilthar,exam....kindly guide and send syllabus ,previous question paper...my Id is [email protected]
25th July 2023, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the Syllabus for Pondicherry VAO and Dahsildar Exams. And also books for reference. This is my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?