21st June 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for the preparation of CRPF Head Constable exam?

hi
this is ramesh.next month i have crpf head constable exam.please send me previous question papers and syllabus and books for crpf head constable.that is very impartent please send me present now im doing work reply past. i'm waiting for your reply.please send me.

19th February 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for the preparation of CRPF Head Constable exam?

sir please question papers of head constable (min) send for me 10 years question papers email id [email protected]
26th April 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for the preparation of CRPF Head Constable exam?

i need the last question pepers of crpf head constable...and which book is essential for the preparation
7th September 2016, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I Tanmay bera, pls give me previous ten years question' s paper,pls help me , beratanmay9116 @ gmail,com
2nd February 2020, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir five years previous question paper HC/GD LDCE CRPF
[email protected]
26th November 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir five years previous question paper hc/gd ldce crpf
[email protected]
5th August 2022, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am lenin , now i am under the battiolion no 198.
Please send last 5 years previous question paper .
Hc/gd , signal and si .
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?