31st March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Ed at MDU. I have 48% marks of Graduation but 64% of Post Graduation. Am I eligible for appearing CTET? After passing CTET how can I get a Service of a Primary School Teacher?
With Regards-
Sumana Jaan

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  3. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  5. Information about government teacher exam? I am pursuing MA from IGNOU
  6. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  7. Can I apply for UGC-NET if completed Post Graduation in Environment & Development program?
  8. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com?
  9. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  10. Can I do Post Graduation again to improve my score and be eligible for Ph.D having actually secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  11. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for TET after completing B.A with 56% and M.A with 52%
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship if secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE being a Graduation student?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  16. Am i eligible to apply for NTPC HR executive exam? I have secured 55% in graduation
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 75% in 10th , 54.83% in 12th and 69% in B.Sc(CS). Currently I am perusing MCA
  18. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
4th April 2015, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Ed at MDU. I have 48% marks of Graduation but 64% of Post Graduation. Am I eligible for appearing CTET? After passing CTET how can I get a Service of a Primary School Teacher?
With Regards-
Sumana Jaan
If you have completed your B.Ed course then you are eligible for CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Best books for CTET exam

CTET/STETs Exam Guide (Paper - 1) (Hindi) 2nd Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test Success master: Teacher Selection for Class I - V (Paper - I)
Add to My Wishlist
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2012)

CTET Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2011: Social Studies/Social Sciences Teacher For Class VI - VIII (Paper - II) 1st Edition
Add to My Wishlist
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

CTET Social Studies Class 6 - 8 (Paper - 2)
Add to My Wishlist
Author: Anil Teotia, R.P. Singh
Publisher: Unique Publisher (2012)
30th June 2018, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CTET if secured 48% in Graduation and 64% in Post Graduation being a B.Ed student?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MASTERS IN BOTANY THIS YEAR FROM DU, AM I ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN CTET EXAM WITHOUT BED
1st August 2018, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ba in 48 %.can I eligible for ctet exam and I have completed b.ed
27th February 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear ctet if I got less than 50% in graduation and above 70% in post graduation being a b.ed student
14th March 2019, 12:03 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

If you have completed your B.Ed then you are eligible for CTET exam. This exam is conducted by Central Government of India to select teacher in different schools which is manage or look after by central government.
Candidate have following criteria to appear in CTET exam.
1. Candidate must have passed his/her graduation with at least 50% marks from any recognised University of India and one year B.Ed examination.
2. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year diploma in elementary education as an NCTE 2002 norms.
3. Senior secondary (or its equivalent) with hat is 50% marks and passed in final year of 4 year Bachelor of elementary educationd(B.EL.ED).
This exam includes two stages first of primary level second for elementary stage or junior level.
Paper -I consist following subjects.
Child development
Language I
Language II
Mathematics
Environmental studies.
15th December 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ctet exam, I have done graduation with 48.02% and passed post graduation with 62% then complete 2 year b.ed. in 2018.
Please tell me
5th August 2022, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with 49% . Mcom with 68% and B. Ed with 74% . Am I eligible for CTET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?