6th March 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the eligibility details of TNPSC recruitment for Assistant Engineer recruitment? I want to know about the eligibility criteria of this recruitment along with the selection procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  4. Selection procedure in Government of Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment?
  6. Selection procedure in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  7. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
  8. Selection procedure of HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for Instrumentation Engineer?
  10. How to apply in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pay scale of this post?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Integral Coach Factory Assistant Electrical Engineer recruitment 2018?
  12. Selection procedure of BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Important dates of MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  15. Selection procedure and important dates of Tata Steel Assistant Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  16. Can I apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment being a Diploma Horticulture holder?
  17. Eligibility to apply in TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment 2018?
  18. Am I eligible to write group I exam? I have completed B.Com
28th March 2018, 07:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Selection Process and Eligibility to Apply:

The selection process basically consists of two stages and they are,

<> Written Examination
<> Oral Test (Interview)

Basically final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks that are obtained by the candidates both in the Written Examination and Oral test taking together.

Eligibility Criteria:

TNPSC issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer in several departments. They are,
* Water Resource Department
* Buildings
* Highways Department
* PWD
* Rural Development..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required generally varies from department to department. Qualification required varies from department to department. For Assistant Engineer in Electrical, candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics and Communication Engineering. For all other posts, B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering is required in order to be eligible.
30th March 2018, 08:48 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Eligibility to apply?

The TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment selection process consists of two rounds i.e., Written test and Oral test. Candidates who clear the Written test will be called for Oral test and the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate performance in the written test and Oral test.

To be eligible to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics field from a Government recognised university. The upper age limit to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer post is 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?