4th November 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Tips for preparation of Eastern Railway Departmental exam for the post of Guard?

hello
presently i am a booking clerk.
I am willing to give departmental exam for the post of guard.
so how may i take preparation for this eastern railway exam?
Looking for genuine reply.........thanx

15th December 2014, 10:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for preparation of Eastern Railway Departmental exam for the post of Guard?

You need a strong preparation strategy and disciplined approach to crack the exam. Before getting into preparation mode, it is important for you to know your existing level of preparedness for the exam. You should then decide how much you need to utilize your strength and plan to improve on your weaker during your preparation. You need to integrate your plan which can also take into account of your current academic pursuit.

Make a habit of revising topics. Create a question bank of those questions which you find difficult during your preparation. This will help you remember your most common mistake. Take as many mock tests as possible to regularly evaluate your preparation level. Take sound sleep before exam day and relax. Keep calm, cool and stable with your mind before the exam.
30th April 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips for preparation of Eastern Railway Departmental exam for the post of Guard?

Railway employees of Ex-servicemen who are those recently recruited as group D category grade pay Rs.1800.00 last year in various zone, aged more than 50 years, somebody will work for 5 to 6 years also ! Are they able to get opportunity for upper grade/promotional exam ? If possible please guide me how they will prepare them self ? This question is on behalf of all Ex-servicemen, sir.
9th August 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a trackman working at engg.department ,i have a complete railway transport &management .how can a promotion to me for a particular diploma?
16th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of departmental exam of technician 3 for group d in c@w eastern railway ?
17th September 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of departmental junior engineer exam and previous question papers?
15th June 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Departmental JE EXAM QUESTION PAPER AND ANS OF SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY
12th September 2019, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I want je syllabus s.e. railway for departmental exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?