21st November 2011, 05:58 PM
Sanjay Kumar Yadav

Departmental career enhancement opportunities for group C employees of DRDO? Is Age limit a barrier for such departmental promotion exam?

What are the departmental career enhancement opportunities for group 'C' employees of DRDO? Is age limit, a barrier for such departmental promotion exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum age limit for departmental candidates in direct recruitment in DRDO for the post of STA B?
  2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission- Departmental Examinations-Departmental Test For Officers of the National Employment Service Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. What is the cutoff for TNPSC group I preliminary exam? Best coaching class available in Salem for TNPSC Group I exam? What are the vacancies available for Departmental Group I exam? When does the main exam start? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Assistant Central Intelligence officer GDE-II exam as departmental candidate
  5. What is the age limit for government employees for group II exam?
  6. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  7. How to apply for Tamilnadu Departmental Exam?
  8. Are there any new notifications of South Central Railways?
  9. Important dates for Coal India Executive exam 2016 -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for a student in arts departmental sector to join NDA(Air Force)
  11. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Departmental exam question paper
  12. Should I leave my job in DRDO for the post of Tax assistant in CBEC?
  13. Previous years question papers for departmental exam?
  14. Question paper of 30% departmental quota exam for the post of Assistant Divisional Electrical Engineer?
  15. Tips for preparation of Eastern Railway Departmental exam for the post of Guard?
  16. Model question papers with answers for KPSC excise departmental entrance exam
  17. Books to be referred and exam pattern for FCI Grade II Trainees Departmental General exam?
  18. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
26th February 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Departmental career enhancement opportunities for group C employees of DRDO? Is Age limit a barrier for such departmental promotion exam?

How to apply for depatmental exams for headmaster pramotion in government school.what is the name of the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?