22nd January 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Veterinary and animal science paper of various exams?

I want veterinary and animal science previous papers of NET/ARS examination of ICAR, different state civil service exam, Indian civil service and indian forest service examination .

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  2. Veterinary and animal science paper of various exams? -- [New]
  3. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PG/Certification Course after B.V.Sc.& A.H.?
  5. IFS Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Science (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science and Fisheries Exam - Download Previous years Question Papers
  7. Previous 5 years question papers of veterinary science and animal husbandary of MPPSC mains exam
  8. Previous 5 years question papers of veterinary science and animal husbandary of MPPSC mains exam
  9. Which subjects should I choose as optional for IAS exam after MBBS?
  10. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains) - Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Civil Services Main: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I get admission for BVSC with a rank of 12500 in EAMCET?
  14. Date of All India Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary Entrance Examination?
  15. Am I eligible for IAS exam after completing B.Com pass course?
  16. What can I do to study Genetic Engineering in Nepal after passing SLC exam? Colleges providing such facilities?
  17. Eligibilities of IAS exam like age, qualification etc -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the subjects listed in IAS for ECE branch?
24th May 2019, 03:43 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Veterinary and animal science paper of various exams?

==>Below i am attaching UPSC Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science Question papers :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ANIMAL_HUSB_I-mains-14.pdf(149.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf ANIMAL_HUSB_I-mains-18.pdf(285.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf ANIMAL_HUSB_II-main-10.pdf(108.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf ANIMAL_HUSB_II-mains-13.pdf(1.48 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?