15th February 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Junior ATC in Airport Authority of India?

Sir/Madam,

I have done B.A.(maths) followed by P.G. in Mathematics with first class. I am going to be 27 years of age in May 2016. So i want to know about the age limit for the Junior ATC post in AAI? Please help me.

Nikita Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  2. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  3. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  4. Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India?
  5. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  6. Exam for Jr.Executive(ATC)of aiport authority of India?
  7. Syllabus for Airport Authority of India Exam for Jr. Executive(ATC) in IT?
  8. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  9. How to start preparation for IES and GATE?
  10. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  11. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  12. How to prepare for the Manager(ATC) examination of Airport Authority of India(AAI)? Syllabus and books for preparing?
  13. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  14. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  16. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  17. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus for AAI MANAGER(Electronics)
15th February 2016, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for Junior ATC in Airport Authority of India?

The age limit required to apply for Junior Air Traffic Control Post in Airport Authority of India is not more than 27 years as on 31st October, 2015. Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules. Since, you have not crossed the age of 27 years as on 31st October, 2015, you are eligible to apply for Junior ATC post in Airport Authority of India.
15th February 2016, 09:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to become Junior Executive in ATC Airport Authority of India :

>> You should have completed graduation from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

>> You need to have secured minimum 60% of marks from the recognized university.

>> There is No age limit to applied for.

>> You will be selected based on written test and Interview.

Recently the Notification has been released for the post of Junior Executive engineers in ATC .
15th February 2016, 10:32 PM
kantraman

The maximum age limit for Junior ATC in Airport Authority of India is 27 years but according to govt.norm the upper age relaxation of 5 years is given to sc/st and 3 years for OBC category.
15th February 2016, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,

I have done B.A.(maths) followed by P.G. in Mathematics with first class. I am going to be 27 years of age in May 2016. So i want to know about the age limit for the Junior ATC post in AAI? Please help me.

Nikita Sharma
Yes, you are eligible for Junior ATC in Airport Authority of India.

Educational qualification:-

Full time Bachelor's Degree(3 years) in B.SC with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

Age limit:

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 year
9th February 2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What the degree to be completed for becoming a ATCO in AAI . please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?