15th March 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of B and C Certificates in NCC? Will it help in SSB interview?

I am 20 years BA final year student along with has taken part in ncc navy . When I will get the B or C certificate. Will it help me in SSb interview. ? If yes then how many attempt can done to clear the interview..for army lieutenant post

15th March 2023, 05:11 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What are the benefits of B and C Certificates in NCC? Will it help in SSB interview?

The B and C certificates in NCC (National Cadet Corps) provide several benefits to the cadets.

The B certificate is awarded to cadets who have completed one year of training in NCC, whereas the C certificate is awarded to those who have completed three years of training and attended two annual training camps.

Some of the benefits of B and C certificates in NCC are:
  • Bonus Marks in Defense Exams: Cadets with B or C certificates get bonus marks in the written exam conducted by the defense services such as Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce.
  • Eligibility for Special Entry Schemes: Cadets with B or C certificates are eligible for special entry schemes for the Indian Army, Navy, and Airforce. These schemes offer direct entry to officer-level posts without appearing for the competitive exams.
  • Better chances in SSB Interviews: The B and C certificates in NCC improve the chances of getting selected in the SSB (Service Selection Board) interview. The certificates also provide an edge over the other candidates during the selection process.

As far as the number of attempts to clear the SSB interview is concerned, there is no limit on the number of attempts for the Lieutenant post in the Indian Army. However, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria and clear the selection process for each attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?