28th July 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job in Army having NCC 'A' and NCC 'B' certificates?

Hello sir/mam my self christina i am doing diploma in information science, and this is my final year and also i have done with my NCC 'B' certificate with "A" grade,can i apply for job in army?and i what way can i?

27th November 2015, 07:55 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Can I apply for job in Army having NCC 'A' and NCC 'B' certificates?

Yes, You can apply for jobs in Army having NCC A and NCC B certificate.
But many notifications will be for Unmarried men and please take a note of this thing.
Even for some post they ask for Female candidates but also they expect them to be unmarried.
Every defense jobs, they will call for SSB interview which will be a testing phase for every candidates.
You also have eligiblity to write CDS exam which is conducted twice every year. This recruitment process will comes under UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?