15th March 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army Women Lieutenant officer?

Sir,I am girl ,I doing my graduation in BBA, I have NCC A ,B certificate my rank is sgt, I'm attend Nic in hp,I want to join Indian army lieutenant women officer,Ncc c certificate important? Sir shall I eligible for this Lt officer? How I join ?

15th March 2023, 05:15 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army Women Lieutenant officer?

To join the Indian Army as a Women Lieutenant Officer, you need to first appear for the Combined Defense Services (CDS) examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The eligibility criteria for the CDS exam are as follows:
  • Nationality: You must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal, Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India.
  • Age Limit: You must be between 19 to 25 years of age.
  • Educational Qualifications: You should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • NCC Certificates: If you have NCC Certificates, it will give you an advantage during the selection process. A/B/C certificates of the NCC are required to be produced during the SSB interview.

After clearing the written exam of the CDS, you will be called for the SSB interview, which consists of a series of tests to assess your physical and mental fitness for the role of an officer in the Indian Army. The SSB interview consists of two stages - Stage I and Stage II.

If you clear both stages of the SSB interview, you will have to undergo a medical examination to ensure that you meet the medical standards required by the Indian Army. If you are found medically fit, you will be selected for training at the Indian Military Academy in Dehradun.

So, to summarize, you need to appear for the CDS exam and clear the SSB interview to become a Women Lieutenant Officer in the Indian Army. Having NCC certificates will give you an advantage during the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?