23rd July 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?

I have completed MSC in microbiology. Tell me the best government job? What should I take now? Can someone please let me know the right information on the same? I am just looking for a best job but am confused on which to be taken!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  2. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  3. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology? -- [New]
  4. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
  5. Can I get a government job after finishing MSc,B.Ed in Microbiology?
  6. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  7. Can i get a job in Tamilnadu government school after completing MSc B.Ed degre in microbiology
  8. How to get a government job in school after completing MSc Microbiology
  9. How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  10. How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  11. How to get a good job for microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology
  12. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  15. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better?
  16. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  17. How to do Msc in microbiology after doing TYBSc in microbiology
  18. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
23rd July 2015, 08:03 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?

The government of India offer lot of job opportunities for the M.Sc microbiology graduates. The can also look for various other government sector jobs.

Some of the organizations which offer jobs are mentioned below :

* They can work in many government research organizations/ institutes as Technical Assistant, Research Assistant, Scientist, Field Assistant or Project Assistant.

* They can work in many laboratories which are under the supervision of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).

* National Institute of Nutrition (NIN).

* National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory diseases.

* National AIDS Research Institute.

In the above government organizations they can work as :

* Analyst.

* Technical Assistant.

* Scientist.

* Technologist.

* Lab Technician.

* Food Technologist.

* Microbiologist.

* Research fellow.

* Research Associate.

These graduate can also apply for various government exams like :

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Banking sector.

* Indian Army.

* DRDO.

* PSU exams.
23rd July 2015, 09:15 PM
pjgp

Those who are looking for jobs in microbiology have plenty of opportunities in the central government.several vacancies are available in research organisations run by the government.
these graduates can apply for Scientist, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Field Assistant or Project Assistant posts in these institutes whenever vacancies are available. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi offers Microbiologist job for these graduates.
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam for recruiting graduates to various departments in the government. Those who have completed M.Sc Microbiology can apply for this exam.

There are many laboratories working under the supervision of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).microbiology students can apply for the various jobs available in these laboratories.
24th July 2015, 12:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MSC in microbiology. Tell me the best government job? What should I take now? Can someone please let me know the right information on the same? I am just looking for a best job but am confused on which to be taken!
You have completed M.Sc degree in Microbiology so you are eligible for government jobs like IFS exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC candidate category.

Pattern for IFS exam:-

Paper I:- General English (300 marks)
Paper II:- General Knowledge (300 marks)
Paper III-VI:- Any two selected optional subject (200 marks for each paper)
Personality Test:- 300 marks
24th December 2017, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

My Msc. microbiology is going to complete in few months and I want to know which best government jobs I can do further?
28th December 2017, 09:17 PM
smdk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Msc. microbiology is going to complete in few months and I want to know which best government jobs I can do further?
you can write UPSC Exams, State PSC Exams, SSC which conducts Combined Graduate Level Exam.
You can also apply for the posts like Scientist,Research Assistant,Technical Assistant,Field Assistant or Project Assistant in Central government research institutions. There are many laboratories under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), you can apply.
You can work in Colleges/Universities but need to complete B.Ed/M.Ed.
9th August 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum time for this exam qualify..how to start preparing to zero lenmvel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?