20th August 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?

Hi sir, i m pursuing msc(microbiology) i interested to work in govt job how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?
  2. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  3. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  4. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  5. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  6. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  7. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  8. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  10. What is the latest government job in the field of microbiology? I have done MSc in microbiology
  11. What is the best government job after MSC microbiology?
  12. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  13. What to do after masters in Microbiology? How to apply for scholarship's abr?ad/
  14. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  15. What are the different government jobs I can apply for in Microbiology sector?
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Chances of getting a good job after pursuing MSc? Information about the entrance exam of Microbiology?
  18. Which forms can I fill for government job after completing my masters in MSc Microbiology?
24th October 2011, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?

Yes you can apply for the government jobs after M.Sc Microbiology. You can apply for the research profiles as well the technical area profiles in the government organizations. You can also get in to the academic positions. You can apply for NET and get in to the lecture positions in government colleges or universities. You need to secure 55% of marks in the PG level to apply for this exam. You can also apply for the bank jobs.
25th October 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?

what are the career options after m.sc microbiology other than facultyand bank jobs?
23rd January 2012, 06:55 PM
nitika gautam

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for a government job after pursuing MSc Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the career options after m.sc microbiology other than facultyand bank jobs?
please suggest what to do after compleating msc in microbiology
10th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

jobs after msc microbiology, i am fresher, no experience. i am seeking for job.
24th July 2012, 12:54 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

First of all, I just want to say that M.sc.(Microbiology) is job oriented course. You can get many government and private jobs in this field. In order to get government job, you should have to be updated. Read Employeement newspaper for the latest updates.

You can get a job in research centres & labortaries also.

Moreover, you can join academic side. You can apply for NET exam conducted by UGC. After clearing this test, you can apply for the post of Lecturer in colleges & Universities.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?