4th November 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get a job in Police department after completion of B.E? What preparation needed to be eligible for the job?

What are the chances to get a job in Police department? What preparation needed to be eligible for the job? I have completed B.E and wanted to know if it's possible for me to get the job or not? Can you please give me the details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get the top company job after completion of civil engineering? What type of job preparation needed? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job through civil Service after doing a job in Police Department?
  3. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  4. Is there any possibility for me to get Government job after completion of B.Com?
  5. Is it possible for me to apply for police job if I have a case filed on me?
  6. Is tattoo allowed to join Andhra Pradesh Police department?
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in programming after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for the sub inspector police job in Kerala after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  9. How can I get a job of SP in the Police Department after completing graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate having secured 65% in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a software job in TCS? What is the preparation needed for getting the software job?
  12. List of best branches available in Police Department? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a job?
  13. Job chances after studying Clinical Nutrition? Which books are best to choose for government job preparation?
  14. What are the chances of getting a job after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  15. How to get a job in Police Department after completing B.E ECE with 60%?
  16. What are the preparation I need to do for getting a good job after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job for biology department ater completion of B.Sc and B.Ed course?
  18. Can I give IPS exam after doing B.A English Hons though Correspondence?
11th November 2016, 08:58 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to get a job in Police department after completion of B.E? What preparation needed to be eligible for the job?

On the basis of B.E degree, you can apply for sub inspector post in police department. Just make sure that you have age between 18 to 25 years. SSC CPO SI is the best option to join police department on the basis of graduation.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and physical fitness tests. You must be medically fit too before joining. So, just be prepared for these stages, if you are looking for a police job. You can also try for IPS officer job through UPSC civil services exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?