12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What courses I should do to get a government teaching job after completion of MA and B.Ed courses?

Sir/Mam,

I have done M.A and b.ed.. I want to get in teaching what courses should I do for govt job? Can you please comment on the steps which I need to follow for the next steps? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get the government teaching job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  2. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  3. What all courses I can do after completion of M.Com course to get a government job?
  4. Qualifications required for a drawing teacher?
  5. Job oriented courses after intermediate?
  6. How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  11. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  12. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  13. What will happen to my career since I have lost my interest in B.Sc course?
  14. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  15. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  16. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  17. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  18. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2016, 02:27 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I should do to get a government teaching job after completion of MA and B.Ed courses?

If you are interested in teaching sector then it is good. And if you have completed you B.Ed then it is not necessary to pursue any other courses.
After that you need to write TET, CTET entrance test. When get qualified you are eligible to become a teacher.
13th April 2016, 02:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I should do to get a government teaching job after completion of MA and B.Ed courses?

Yes, now you only need to appear and qualify for TET or CTET. The examination is conducted by State or Central government.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with one year of bachelor in Education course.

CTET examination is conducted for recruitment of teacher in Central government schools.
14th April 2016, 12:38 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done M.A and b.ed.. I want to get in teaching what courses should I do for govt job? Can you please comment on the steps which I need to follow for the next steps? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
The aspirant has to appear for CTET or State Government Teacher Eligibility Test. You are eligible for the above said examinations with M.A and B.Ed qualifications. For a job in state government schools and government aided schools you have to appear for the state government teacher eligibility test (like Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test) and clear the same. After the test you have to apply to the vacancies for a job. For the Central government teacher jobs you have to clear the CTET. After clearing the examination you have to apply to the central government schools for the teacher job. The CTET website link is http://ctet.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=39
14th April 2016, 01:04 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed bachelor in Education degree are eligible to appear for teaching jobs entrance examination.

For getting the job as teacher, you have to qualify in teacher eligibility examination.

The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed the bachelor degree from recognised university and have B.Ed degree.

For more information about Central TET visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
14th April 2016, 01:36 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The minimum qualification to appear for TET examination is bachelor degree and it is also necessary to have B.Ed.

So, you only need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment for teaching jobs in government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?