27th September 2022, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What to do for civil service after 10th?

I want to stady civil service after 10th std. I dont known what to do plz tell me plzzz......

28th September 2022, 10:06 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What to do for civil service after 10th?

1. First step should be the selection of the stream in 11th class, take any stream in which you are interested. Arts stream has a little advantage for civil service exam.

2. Then, you need to pursue a graduation course in any discipline.

3. You should be 21 years or above to be eligible for the exam.

4. Then, you can apply for the civil service exam.
28th September 2022, 11:20 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

After 10th, you have to take any group in class 11. After Intermediate,you have to complete your graduation (Any degree). After 3-4 years of degree,you have to take coaching for an IAS for 1 year. After coaching,You have to write an exams.
28th September 2022, 06:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

To become an IAS officer one has to take Civil Services Exam, the minimum qualification for taking Civil Services Exam is graduation or equivalent. Thus after 10th you have to do +2 taking subject of your interest, After clearing +2 you have to join some degree college to get the necessary Bachelor’s degree to be eligible to take Civil Service Exam for IAS. After completion of graduation you have to apply for the UPSC exam.
29th September 2022, 03:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

After 10th, you have to take any group in class 11. Then you have to complete your graduation (Any degree). After 3-4 years of degree,you have to take coaching for an IAS for 1 year. After coaching,You can appear for the exams (I.e.prelims,mains).
29th September 2022, 06:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

To become an IAS officer one has to take Civil Service exam, the minimum qualification for taking Civil Service exam is graduation or equivalent.
Thus after 10th you have to do 12th taking subject of your interest. After clearing 12th you have to join some degree college to get the Bachelor's Degree to be eligible to take civil service exam for IAS.
29th September 2022, 06:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

After 10th, you have to take any group in class 11th. After intermediate, you have to complete your graduation (any degree). After 3-4 years of degree, you have to take coaching for an IAS for 1year.After coaching, you have to written exam ( i.e. prelims, mains).
29th September 2022, 09:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate first needs to pass class 10th with good score. Then the candidate needs to pass 12th class from any stream with atleast 60% marks from any board. Then the candidate has to do graduation in any subject from any recognised university to be eligible for UPSC.
29th September 2022, 11:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To join Civil Services i.e; IAS, IPS, IFS, etc.. you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the basic requirement for appearing in the Civil Services examination are as below :

* You must hold the citizenship of India.

* Your age must lie with 21 years to 32 years. Further, there is provision of upper age limit relaxation in case of reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, after completion of Class 10th you will have to complete your higher secondary school degree course followed by graduation degree course to be eligible for the Civil Services examination. Meanwhile along with your academic degree course you must prepare for the same examination as this examination is one of the toughest examination to clear due to it's vast syllabus and unpredictable pattern.

For more details regarding the syllabus and pattern of the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
30th September 2022, 07:36 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

To appear and qualify in Civil Service examination the required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear for the examination.

Examination is conducted in three stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?