29th December 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the government job opportunity available for photography candidates?

Have 4 yrs experience working as a newspaper photographer in a newspaper. I want to know government job opportunity? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Kindly provide me the answer on this soon as possible. THank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  2. How can I get a job after completion of Photography course?
  3. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  6. Can I make a career in photography? Institutes for photography courses in India?
  7. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  8. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  9. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  10. Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?
  11. How can I get Photography job? List of colleges in Delhi and scope in Photography in India for girls?
  12. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  13. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  14. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  15. Which stream is a good choice for me for Diploma course between Mechanical Engineering and Computer Engineering?
  16. What is job opportunity in government after completion of BHMS degree?
  17. Is there any job opportunity in government sector after completing my MBA HR?
  18. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
29th December 2015, 03:11 PM
aviral@12345

Default Re: What are the government job opportunity available for photography candidates?

There is list of Government jobs in the field of photography:

• Photographer Grade-I: Archeological Survey of India.

• Technical Assistant (Photography): Indian Space Research Organization.

• National Gallery of Modern Art.

• Zoological Survey of India.

• Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?