12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after scoring 60% marks in HS examination?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of bio-science.i got 60 percent in hs examination. i want a job as my family is in a financial problem.so what government job will i get based on my hs number? Can you please provide me the details on the job which I can apply for?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Government Bank jobs after scoring below 60% marks in Graduation?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for any Government jobs after scoring 49% marks in BA being a SC Category Candidate?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?
  5. Can I apply for any government job after scoring 72% marks in HS examination?
  6. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  7. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  8. Can I apply for any Government jobs after scoring 14.85 in GATE exam?
  9. Can I get a job on the basis of B.E degree? I am interested in engineering job
  10. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  11. State Government jobs after M.Tech?
  12. List of government jobs to apply after completion of 12th in non medical stream -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  15. Graduation based exam in government sector after graduation from EIILM University? B.Ed eligibility after graduation from it?
  16. What are the preparations we need to do for getting the central government job?
  17. How to apply for government job after scoring 76% in final year? What type of jobs are available for a B.Tech student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
13th July 2016, 02:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after scoring 60% marks in HS examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a student of bio-science.i got 60 percent in hs examination. i want a job as my family is in a financial problem.so what government job will i get based on my hs number? Can you please provide me the details on the job which I can apply for?
Yes, you are eligible for Railway entrance exam like railway group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized university are eligible for Railway Recruitment Board Group-D.

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
13th July 2016, 03:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after scoring 60% marks in HS examination?

Government jobs are not given on basis of percentage of marks in Higher secondary of bachelor's degree. For getting any government job, candidate must clear entrance examination.

*After higher secondary, there are very less government jobs exams. You can apply for NDA exam to join Army because biology candidates are eligible for Army only and you will have to study mathematics to excel in entrance examination.

*You can apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary level exams for Data Entry operator jobs etc. The age limit is 18-30 years. One more exam is Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.
14th July 2016, 12:42 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

The list of government jobs available after Higher Secondary Examinations (12th) is given below;

- Police Constable – The recruitment will be done by the State Police Department

- Air India – Handyman -Official website

- ICMR – Technician - Official website

- NALCO – Dresser - Official website

- Village Administrative Officer (VAO) – the recruitment will be done by the state staff selection commission.

- State Transport Corporation – Bus Conductor, the recruitment will be done by the state transport department.

- Indian Railways - Ticket Collector - Official website

The government job advertisements are in the newspapers and in the websites. So the candidates can check the newspapers regularly for more updates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?