16th September 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?

Hello Sir,

I want to do Government job so I want to know that, can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation? If yes then please tell me what type of job can I get? What is the minimum criteria is followed to apply for the government jobs?

Related Questions:

16th September 2016, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

I want to do Government job so I want to know that, can I get a Government job after scoring 49% in Graduation? If yes then please tell me what type of job can I get? What is the minimum criteria is followed to apply for the government jobs?
You have completed graduation degree with 49% marks, So you are eligible for government sector jobs.

You can apply for below given companies.

1. Civil Service Exam

2. Banking Sector

3. SSC exams

4. PSC exams

Your age should be below 30 years.

16th September 2016, 05:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government based recruitment's. Remember the basic percentage in Graduation is considered for private based recruitment's and not for government based recruitment's. The basic criteria that is required for government jobs is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for government jobs.

>> There is NO CERTAIN MINIMUM PERCENTAGE CRITERIA required to apply for government jobs.

>> All you have to do is, you are required to get maximum or full marks in the Written Entrance Examination of the concerned job and get selected finally.

16th September 2016, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get a government job after scoring 49% marks in your Graduation degree which is obtained from a recognised university. You can apply for government job only if it is not mentioned as any specific percentage criteria such as 50% or 60% aggregate marks in Graduation. You need to appear in written examination and qualify the written examination, you will be called for further rounds such as document verification, personal interview, etc., if you perform well and qualify in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you will be offered a government job.

16th September 2016, 10:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The aggregate in bachelor degree is not an eligible criteria to appear for entrance examination to get government jobs.

The only eligibility to get jobs is candidate must appear and qualify in all stages of entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university in any discipline with minimum passing marks.

So, you are eligible to appear for CGL. CDS, IBPS PO/Clerk, Railway jobs.

16th September 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many government jobs exam which don't ask for any percentage of marks. Most of the exams conducted by SSC and UPSC don't have any percentage criteria. So, you can surely apply for them.

Selection will be on merit based on written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority. Hence, no need to worry, just take a look at government job notifications and apply accordingly.

30th June 2019, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I have got 45% marks in graduation and i want to apply for any govt job. So could you tell me please am i eligible or not.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?