3rd October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available for MD Ayurved candidate in government? What would be the starting salary?

What are the job opportunities available for MD Ayurved candidate in government? What would be the starting salary? Can someone please provide me the answer on the same? It would be really helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  2. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  3. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  4. Can I get any Scholarship being a candidate having completed 12th with 63% being a SC candidate wishing to do BAMS Ayurved course? How to get Educational Loan for Higher Studies?
  5. Job opportunities with expected salary for B.Sc(Genetics) candidate?
  6. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  7. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  8. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  10. Job opportunities with starting salary of B.Tech(Biotechnology) course? List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh?
  11. What is the starting salary of NDA candidate? How much is the allowance?
  12. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  13. Starting salary and job opportunities for BBA+MBA degree?
  14. How to get government job with 15k starting salary
  15. Any chance for self financing ayurveda college after scoring 17200 rank in KEAM
  16. Career opportunities for B.F.Sc candidate in India and Abroad? Starting salary for fresher?
  17. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  18. Which is better between Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology after B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd October 2015, 10:19 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available for MD Ayurved candidate in government? What would be the starting salary?

***MD in Ayurvedic Medicine is a professional doctorate degree for physicians and surgeons after Bachelor’s degree.

>>you can get job in government organisations such as government hospitals, pharmaceutical labs, colleges, etc.you can also look for jobs in Clinical trials, healthcare community, and Educational institutions.

-you can also serve as duty doctors in hospitals.

-Also you can work with global agencies such as WHO and in many NGOs..

**Some of the government jobs after B.A.M.S are listed below===>

--Pharmacist at Government Ayurveda Dispensaries (GAD)

--Pharmacist at Government Hospitals

--Teaching in Government Colleges

--Teaching in Ayurvedic Institutes

--Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?