28th July 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How to get government job with 15k starting salary

I am completed b.com [corporate secretary ship] i secured 65% in my degree and i have system knowledge but my communication is average which government job wil suitable for me in

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  3. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  4. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  5. How to get a job in any company with 10k to 15k salary? I have just finished B.Tech degree
  6. How may I get a government job with starting salary of 20,000? I am pursuing B.Tech with EEE stream
  7. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  8. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  9. What is the starting salary of a chartered accountant?
  10. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  11. Qualification required for TC job in Indian Railways? What will be the starting salary?
  12. What is qualification of TC job in Indian Railways? How much is the starting salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much salary will I get after passing BCA+Diploma in Netowkring
  14. Which post will I get in GATE after passing in CDS exam? What is the starting salary?
  15. Starting salary after completing BCA from government college?
  16. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  17. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  18. Approximate starting salary for an Architect?
30th June 2015, 12:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job with 15k starting salary

Since, you have completed your graduation you are eligible for the many government jobs. And all the jobs offer the 15k. But you have to clear the respective entrance examination for it.

Since you are a commerce student and have good knowledge of the computer.I think that you should go with banking jobs as a Clerk/ PO etc... The examination are conducted by the IBPS and SBI every year.

There is no limitations on the number of attempts. So I think you should go with it. Other than this you can also go with the SSC, CDS, Insurance jobs. The entrance test is almost same. So you can prepare for it. But as you are average in language try to improve as much you can as it is most important for all the jobs.

All these jobs offer good salary with handsome pay and perk. There are many entrance examination at the graduation level conducted by the SSC for many posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?