1st August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?

Sir. I am basically from Gujarat.i have done my studies till 12th standard from there itself..now i am doing my Internship in Bachelor of dental surgery from karnataka.. Sir aam I eligible to give GPSC exam? And can i get government job in Gujarat..? How to apply and which job i can get? And what would be the starting salary?? Thank you.

9th August 2014, 10:42 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. I am basically from Gujarat.i have done my studies till 12th standard from there itself..now i am doing my Internship in Bachelor of dental surgery from karnataka.. Sir aam I eligible to give GPSC exam? And can i get government job in Gujarat..? How to apply and which job i can get? And what would be the starting salary?? Thank you.

GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission

To join in this commission you would need to satisfy the eligibility conditions which is framed for the exam and they would include such as :
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Education qualification

To tell in detailed about these criteria's it is that:

# For applying for the GPSC exam the candidate need to have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 21-28 years of age for General category candidate./

# There are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category candidate and it is for SC/ST candidate it s 21-33 years and for OBC it is 21-31 years

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university to be eligible

If you satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the GPSC exam

Regards
~Jxsab~
10th January 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?

Sir I did my BDS from AP and MDs from Gujarat. Can I get government jobs in Gujarat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?