12th November 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?

I just want to know about the jobs for girls in Indian Air Force. I have just completed my 12th. Please help me.

12th November 2015, 04:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, it is difficult for you to join Indian Air Force being a Girl Student after completion of 12th Class. Yes, to join Indian Air Force there are only two ways which are either through National Defense Academy (NDA) Exam or through Combined Defense Services (CDS) Examination. Both these NDA and CDS Examinations are conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in NDA Examination is "12th Class" from a recognized university and "Graduation" is required in order to appear in CDS Examination. So I suggest you to do Graduate Degree in order to be eligible for appearing in CDS Examination being a Girl Student. Generally Female or Girl Candidates are not eligible to appear in Indian Air Force Examination.
12th November 2015, 04:06 PM
ant man

Default Re: What are the jobs for me in Indian Air Force being a girl with 12th qualification?

Sorry to tell you that girls are not eligible for applying Indian Air force after 12th.

After you 12th candidates must apply for NDA exam to join for Air force.
For NDA exam only male candidates are eligible and no female candidate is eligible.

To join Air force you must pass the CDSE or AFCAT exam after completing graduation.

If you want to join Air force in technical, flying branch, then you must pass CDSE exam.

Even you can get job in technical, flying branch through AFCAT but it will be there only for 14 years of service.

To join in ground duties job you must write AFCAT exam.

All the B.Tech and B.Sc physics or maths candidates are eligible for technical and flying branch jobs.

All the commerce graduates and post graduates like b.com, bba, mba, m.com, llb, ca, cs, icwa etc are eligible for ground duty administrative jobs.

1. The basic qualification for Air force is graduation.
2. Every candidate must pass the entrance exam AFCAT or CDSE.
3. Only unmarried male and female candidates are eligible.
4. Candidates age must be in 19 - 23 years.
12th November 2015, 07:51 PM
shushma143

Hello friend...

NO,you are not eligible for the Indian Air Force because of female candidates are not eligible for the Indian Air Force exams after completion of 12th standard...

If you are interest to join the Indian Air Force after completion of graduation degree, you can apply for Indian Airforce exam through CDS and AFCAT exam.

Because female candidates are eligible for CDS and AFCAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?