28th December 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job is offered in RBI for B.Com(Computer Application) SC student? Detailed information and list of coaching classes for RBI recruitment exam?

Hello
I am a b.com CA(computer application) Student.
how i will get a job in RBI? I am a sc category person.
At what type of post I will get in RBI. I have to prepare from my study period.
Please ,mention all the details about exams and etc....
Whether any coaching centre is there for getting jobs in RBI.
THANK YOU....

31st December 2014, 11:14 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What kind of job is offered in RBI for B.Com(Computer Application) SC student? Detailed information and list of coaching classes for RBI recruitment exam?

You have shown your concern to know about RBI recruitment. RBI is the Reserve Bank of India. It is the central bank of India. The Recruitment is conducted by the organisation itself but the test pattern and questions set exam arrangement and type of examination to be faced by prospective candidates is done by the IBPS i.e. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The RBI recruits its staff by conducting online examination for common written examination for graduates and personal interview of selected candidates on the basis of written examination.

Eligibility for clerical cadre post is a graduate degree in any discipline and age limit is 21 to 28 years. For Officer cadre posts the educational qualification is graduate with 60 percent marks and age limit is 21 to 30 years. For preparing yourself to succeed these exams you can take help of any standard coaching institute providing coaching for Bank PO exams. for RBI job a minimum of one and a half or two years preparation is enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?