23rd January 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the RBI exam pattern? Information about the entrance exam?

respected sir/m'm

i dont have any knowlege about rbi examination & pattarn or paper stayl, so please inform me on my [email protected]

Related Questions:
5th April 2012, 10:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the RBI exam pattern? Information about the entrance exam?

Only objective type questions will be asked in the written examination conducted for short listing candidates to RBI Assistant post. The examination divided into five sections such as Test of Reasoning, Test of English Language, Test of Numerical Ability, Test of General Awareness and Test of Computer Knowledge. Candidates can score maximum of 40 marks for each section and they will lose 0.25 marks each on giving each wrong answer. It is necessary that the candidates need to qualify each section separately. Pattern of RBI clerical exam is similar to Assistant exam except for the change in mark distribution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?