23rd February 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?

Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After my 12th completion kindly tell me what are the jobs available in Government sector for me? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  2. What can I do to get the government jobs being an commerce student?
  3. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector and MPSC for MCA(Commerce) 2nd year female student?
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  6. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  7. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  8. Which are the best jobs in commerce sector for B.Com students?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Job opportunities in Banking Sector for a candidate who has secured 54.4% in 12th Commerce?
  11. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  12. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  13. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  14. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  15. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Arts student?
  17. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  18. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
26th February 2016, 11:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. After my 12th completion kindly tell me what are the jobs available in Government sector for me? Please reply as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard from commerce department, you are eligible for government sector jobs like SSC LDC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
27th February 2016, 12:58 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?

There are not much government jobs after 10+2 educational qualification. But if you are interested in jobs you can appear for :-

SSC CHSLE http://www.ssc.nic.in.

NDA http://www.upsc.gov.in.

IB http://www.mha.nic.in

These are available options for you to get government jobs to get eligibility criteria details visit at given link. You can also appear for TET examination for recruitment as teacher in different states.

I think you should continue your graduation degree as there are many examination after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?