22nd July 2013, 07:16 PM
sachinsky9

How to opt for CDAC course for telecom and networking?

hi sir,
I am B.sc.I.T. Graduate from mumbai university. Now i have 1 and half year experiance in telecom radio frequency networking. Please suggest me which cdac course is suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  2. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which CDAC course is a better choice for me to join being a Commerce candidate?
  4. Best institute and best subject for training Chandigarh? -- [New]
  5. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
  6. Fee structure of M.Tech in correspondence? Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in distance in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. How to join CDAC? What are the benefits?
  8. Is CDAC-DSSD program good enough?
  9. Scope of Telecom Management?
  10. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  11. Which is the best center of CDAC? What are the career opportunities after CDAC?
  12. Information about CDAC? how to prepare and how will be the tests organised?
  13. Can a B.Com graduate student opt for MBA in Telecommunication/Telecom Management?
  14. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  15. Will there be any IT courses suitable to B.Com candidates?
  16. What is the duration for CDAC? Is there any entrance exam for CDAC?
  17. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  18. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?