12th July 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in written test of The Singareni Collieries Company Limited Management Trainee(F&A) recruitment?

Hello Friends,
Please help me to know about the questions which will be asked in the written test for the post of Management Trainee(F&A) in The Singareni Collieries Company Limited recruitment? I want to know about the questions. Please help me to know about it.

Related Questions:
31st July 2023, 10:17 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in written test of The Singareni Collieries Company Limited Management Trainee(F&A) recruitment?

Some of the questions that you can expect to be asked in the written test for the post of Management Trainee(F&A) in The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) recruitment:
  • Quantitative Aptitude: Questions on basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and probability.

• Verbal Ability: Questions on grammar, comprehension, and vocabulary.

• Logical Reasoning: Questions on problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making.

• General Awareness: Questions on current affairs, history, geography, and general knowledge.

• Technical Knowledge: Questions on accounting, finance, and economics.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The difficulty level of the questions will be moderate to difficult. You should be prepared to answer questions that test your knowledge of basic concepts in these areas.
In addition to the written test, you will also be required to take a personality test and an interview. The personality test will assess your soft skills, such as your communication skills, teamwork skills, and problem-solving skills. The interview will give you a chance to demonstrate your knowledge and skills to the hiring panel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?