7th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering

Sir / madam , i am be mechanical engineering student.i am not interested in software companies.how will i get jobs in mechanical companies like car companies . . . . .

Related Questions:
  1. How to start my career being a mechanical student?
  2. How to search for job in Mechanical Core companies?
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in Bangalore after doing B.E mechanical engineering?
  4. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  5. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview?
  6. Is it possible to join Army after completing Mechanical engineering with 59%?
  7. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  8. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical & Automation Engineering?
  9. List of companies which deals with manufacturing? Is it possible to get job in manufacturing domain if I have completed B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  10. PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?
  11. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  14. I want a salary of Rs. 20,000-30,000 per month after mechanical engineering
  15. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  17. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. Is it possible for me to get the job in IT companies after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
5th April 2012, 10:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering

You can appear for on-campus or off-campus recruitment drive of companies like Tata Motors Limited. Their recruitment process will include written test, group discussion and personal interview rounds. Written test include aptitude type questions and technical questions. Technical questions will be from the area of Thermodynamics. Topic related to current scenario prevailed in various fields will be given on Group Discussion. Final year project and basics of Computer Aided Designing will be asked during personal interview. It better to pursue any certificate course on CAD/CAM design before applying for engineering job in car manufacturing companies.
10th April 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering

i have joined graduate apprentice trainee in BHEL. And also iam searching jobs on core field in may helps in which type of companies. pls tell me some companies i want to apply .....
17th June 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job after complete my b.e?
2nd August 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

wt r requrments to get job after btech?
28th December 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

how to find and approach different company for job. As i completed be mechanical with 1 year apprenticeship
please help to find better job opportunity & esteem my career
1st February 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

how many mech companies wants 65% average? if i get 60% average than how can i get job in mech core company.pls give me any idea...
16th February 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

how i get job after complete my b.e with 55%
14th March 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

how may i get job in mechanical industry after competing the b-tech?
6th June 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the avg percentage for mechanical student to get into a better company?
11th September 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,should i go for cad/cam certificate course (6months duration)...if i want to do job in production sector.please help me.and show me the genuine way to go production and automobile sector...i completed b.e (mech

)
14th March 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Now iam final year i have 65% agregate may i apply my resume to any companies
24th January 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a b-tech mechanical engineer,pass out 2014 with marks having more than 1ST degree.and I want job in production, or in testing. but now I have no CAD certificate. but I know about CAD. please advise me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?