9th March 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Oral test of LDC recruitment?

Dear Friends,
I have applied for LDC post and I need to qualify in the written test first. I have seen that there is an oral test also, so I want to know what questions they will ask in oral test?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Oral Test of Ministry of Defence Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Sample question papers for preparation?
  2. What kind of technical questions are asked in HPCL recruitment test of Electronics and Communication branch? Any specific books to be referred?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test? Any book which is to be preferred for it?
  5. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  6. Best books to prepare for CSSE I and Group I exam?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of India Post?
  8. Whether Technical questions are asked in Infosys On-Campus written test? What kind of questions are asked?
  9. What happens in Aptitude Test? What kind of questions are asked?
  10. What kind of question are asked in Naval Command LDC clerk exam?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Western Naval Command LDC Clerk Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Aptitude test papers and pattern of HCL recruitment exam? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment of B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering students during Verbal, Analytical and Technical?
  14. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Reasoning of SBI Associates-PO exam? Question pattern and solved mock test papers for preparation?
  16. Where to get TCS Placement papers with solutions?
  17. What kind of questions are asked by HCL company?
  18. How may I get last 10 years question papers for cognizant placement test? Types of questions being asked?
8th July 2016, 01:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Oral test of LDC recruitment?

Wta questions you will asked can not say. Most of the questions will be from general awareness & for the post you have applied for. You have to be strong in all the fields. They might not asked you so tough questions but whatever be the questions are so must give the answers in English. So must tell you to prepare for current topics which are going on & learn more about your post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?