18th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?

Hello everyone,
I am Ashish and I have completed my B.A. this year.
I want to apply for School Service Commission.
Kindly tell me about the recruitment available for me
in SSC. And also about the notification release date.
Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of West Bengal Madrasah Service Commission recruitment exam will be published?
  2. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  3. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  4. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for West Bengal SSC?
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  7. What kind of preparation is required for School Service Commission in Geography Honors for Graduate 2nd year?
  8. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  9. Jobs available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Com graduate? Study Materials for preparation of its written exam?
  10. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  11. What should I do after passing B.Com so as to get a government job?
  12. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  13. Detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47% -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  16. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  17. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  18. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
22nd May 2015, 04:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am Ashish and I have completed my B.A. this year.
I want to apply for School Service Commission.
Kindly tell me about the recruitment available for me
in SSC. And also about the notification release date.
Waiting for your response.
You have completed BA degree so you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Exam. You can apply for assistant prof post in higher secondary school.

WBSSC notification is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3 years
SC/ST— 5 years
PH—10 years

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?