2nd March 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Physics.
I want to give Staff Selection Commission
recruitment exam. Please tell me when the
notification will be out? Please help me to know.

4th March 2015, 11:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?

You are eligible to apply for "Staff Selection Commission" and several other recruitments being a B.Sc (Physics) Graduate. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC Examinations is "Graduation" from a recognized university and B.Sc (physics) is a Bachelor Degree hence you are eligible to apply for SSC Exams.

Staff Selection Commission conducts various examinations namely,
> Combined Graduate Level Examination
> Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
> SI in CAPS, ASI in CISF, Delhi Police Recruitments
> Constable (GD) Examination
> Stenographer Grade C and D Examination
> Multi-Tasking (Non Technical) staff Examination

I am providing a Notification link, which consists of Important dates of All Examinations conducted by "Staff Selection Commission" in 2015 year. Kindly have a look at the notification which is attached below.

Click here for Important Dates of ALL SSC Exams in 2015
16th April 2015, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?

Dear through SSC You can apply for different jobs according to the educational qualification.

Generally through you can apply for below examinations. And the Notification regarding the articular examination is giving here . So try to have a look on it.

1.SSC CGL

2.SSC CHSL

3.SSC Multi Tasking

4.SSC Stenographer

For the details regarding the Examination dates you can go to look on this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tentativeexamschedule.pdf(19.4 KB, 57 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?