10th April 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for the Indian Economic Service Examination of UPSC. This is the first time I am going to attend this competitive examination. I would like to know about the pattern of this competitive examination for this year. Can you please let me know about the pattern?

12th April 2021, 08:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021?

As far as you are concerned about the Pattern of Indian Economic Service Examination 2021, then for the same you can refer to the official notification released for the same examination by referring to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/defaul...ngl-070421.pdf.

You can also go through the past year question papers of the same examination by referring to the link of UPSC and then navigating to the Examinations menu followed by Previous Question papers.
15th April 2021, 06:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021?

The examination is conducted in two stages :-

Stage I :- Written - 1000 marks ( 6 papers ).

Stage II :- Viva Voce - 200 marks.

Candidates qualifying in written stages are called for the stage II.

For detail information about the examination visit at https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/fi...ngl-070421.pdf
15th April 2021, 06:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The notification for the examination is released.

The last dare to fill the online application form is 27th April 2021. According to notification the examination is conducted in two stages. Candidates have to qualify nin both stages for final selection.

Stage I will be written while stage II is of viva voce.

To get detail information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?