10th April 2021, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that the application of Indian Economic Service Examination of UPSC is published. I want to apply for this examination. Can I know about the procedure of application? Please let me know immediately.

11th April 2021, 02:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021

Procedure to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Economic Service Exam 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Indian Economic Services Exam 2021 application form is Rs. 200 (No fee for SC/ST/Female/Persons with Benchmark Disability candidate).

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
12th April 2021, 08:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021

To apply for UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021, you are required to fill the online application form for the same recruitment by referring to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.

Application for the same examination can be filled till 27.04.2021 (06:00 PM).
13th April 2021, 12:42 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service Examination 2021:-

✓ Candidates can visit the official website i.e., upsconlinenic.in from 07 April to 27 April 2021.
✓ Candidate must have details of one Photo ID Card such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
✓ The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form.
✓ Candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her.
✓ This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and candidate must carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.

For more details about application procedure you can check the official notification of this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?