18th September 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?

I have passed FYJC . I want a government job for railway ticket collector. I also want a job for clerk. I am a female. I come under SC. Please search a job for me. Kindly let me know the steps which I have to follow to get the job. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Com degree?
  2. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  3. What is the qualification required to get a railway ticket collector job?
  4. How to get a railway collector job?
  5. Eligibility to appear in Railway Ticket Collector exam for a candidate secured 62%, 53.4% and 49.5% in B.Tech, 12th and 10th respectively?
  6. How to apply for TC post? Last date of application and age limit?
  7. What is the syllabus of secunderabad railway ticket collector exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Railway Ticket Collector exam?
  9. What are the qualifications required to become a Railway Ticket Collector? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the Exam date for Railway notice no. 04/2010?
  11. How to get the job as railway ticket collector after completion of FYJC course?
  12. When will the Ticket Collector Exam be conducted in South Central Railway? Required qualification for this?
  13. Qualification required to apply for Ticket Collector job?
  14. What is the educational qualification required for railway ticket collector
  15. Detailed information and requirements to apply in Railway Recruitment Board Group-D Ticket Collector recruitment? When the notification will be release?
  16. Details of the starting salary of ticket collector in northern railway of India?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  18. Eligibility criteria of Indian Railway Ticket Checker/Collector exam for 12th Arts from CBSE passed candidate with 50% marks?
5th January 2016, 05:42 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?

You are interested to get job in railway sector and wanted to be clerk in railway. One thing I make you clear that Railway does not recruit under the clerk post every year.

**You will be surprised to know that the notification for recruitment of clerk in Indian Railway has been published and the online filling of application has been started.

Following are the steps you have to follow for this:

>>visit to the recruitment page of Indian Railway. Then select the online application for Non technical Advertisement no: 03/2015.

>>Select the RRB zone through which you want to apply. Then fill all the personal details as well as academic details.

>>After filling all the details you have to set the priority for the post. After this submit it.

>>Since you belong to SC category, you do not have to pay any amount for filling the online form. Then save your application form for future use.

**Last date to apply online: 25th January 2016

**If you have any doubt then you can go through the detailed advertisement of 03/2015. You can also go through it for exam pattern, age limit etc before filling the form which can be downloaded when you start to fill your online form.
5th January 2016, 10:47 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow to get a government job as a railway ticket collector being a female?

There is no criteria posed on Ticket Collector posts in terms of Gender. Ticket collector (TC) job is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board to fulfill the vacant seat available in the railway department.

Selection Process:
Written Exam
Interview

Eligibility Criteria:
Matriculation exam(10th) or an equivalent from a recognized board with 50% marks.

Recent Notifications:
RRB non technical recruitment notification 03/2015 is to fill 18252 Guard, Station Master, Clerk, Assistant, Apprentice Jobs
20th January 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I am jhilam chakraborty Age 39 .I am interested in Railway ticket collector job but I known as per rules I am not eligible for the post. Can you help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?