6th January 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?

Sir, I am Sibi. I am studying final year B.Sc tourism and hospitality management course and I would like to worked in Tamilnadu tourism department. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job in tourism department.

6th January 2017, 11:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Sibi. I am studying final year B.Sc tourism and hospitality management course and I would like to worked in Tamilnadu tourism department. What is the procedure to follow to get a government job in tourism department.

Being a Graduate holder you are definitely eligible for a job in Tourism department. Basically, the job notification for tourism department will be published in the Employment news papers. So, please, go through the employment news paper regularly. You can apply for the posts like,
  • Tourism Department Officer
  • Checker
  • Settler
  • Reservation Executive
  • Tour Informer
  • Immigration Consultant
  • Front Office Executive
  • Counter Staff
  • Cabin crew
  • Tour Planners
6th August 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?

Sir i am pursuing my distance degree in bachelors in tourism studies. After my degree which all job designations can i work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?