6th November 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in tourism sector?

Dear Sir, I have done MA in Geography & PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management. I have 6 months experience in tourism sector. I want a government job in tourism sector. Irshad Husain

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  2. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  3. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  4. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  5. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
  6. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  7. How much salary can i earn per month after getting job in Government tourism sector?
  8. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  9. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  10. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  12. Is there any government job in field of tourism sector?
  13. Indian government job in Travel & Tourism sector?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to get a Government job in Tourism department?
  15. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  16. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  18. How to get a job in travel and tourism government sector
11th June 2017, 01:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a government job in tourism sector?

The basic educational qualification required to get a job in government travel and tourism sector is the candidate must have successfully completed his/her higher secondary from a recognized board of education, however preference will be given to those who have successfully completed Bachelor in tourism studies, post graduate diploma in travel and tourism, diploma in tourism and hotel management, masters in tourism administration after that you need to appear for the entrance examination which will be conducted by the central or state government. After passing the exam you will get a call for interview if you pass the both then you will get the job in public sector.
15th February 2021, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in tourism sector?

Date of entrance exam held by center and state govt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?