17th September 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good government job?

What should I do to get a good government job? Can you please tell me the minimum criteria and the courses which we need to do for getting the job? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Thank you!

18th September 2016, 02:57 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get a good government job?

To get the government job one should prepare for the exam. For every government job there are exams to face,if clear then can face interview. For most of the jobs questions come from 5 subjects. Subjects are Reasoning,Maths,English,General knowledge and Computer. You must buy competitive exam books and join coaching classes for better preparation.
Minimum criteria to apply for the job is graduation from a recognized university and age differentiate as per the job.
18th September 2016, 09:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To get a reputed government job you have to qualify the exam that is concerned with the department in which you want to serve. Such as if you want to serve in a government bank then you can qualify PO, clerical, Manager exam.
The minimum qualification required to get a reputed government job is graduation in any discipline from recognised University then you can apply for these given below exams:

RTO

PO

IAS

IPS

Teacher

Lecturer

Manager

Clerical

etc.
18th September 2016, 10:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Just doing the courses won't help you in getting government jobs. You should have to take up a full fledged graduation degree course.

Eligibility criteria for a government job:

> You should complete your graduation from a recognized university.

> You should be a citizen of India.

> Age limit must be 18 to 30 years.

> In the 12th standard you should have scored at least 60% marks and in graduation you should score the minimum cutoff marks in each subject.

Here are some courses which you can pursue after 12th, so that you may get a good job in government sector.

> Fashion Designing course.

> Fashion Technology course.

> Animation.

> Hotel Management.

> Web Designing course.

> BBA course.

> BBM course, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?