3rd August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

I have done b.pharmacy with first class from mumbai university.and now i m 38 years old lady.if i complete my bed also .will i get job in school r college to teach maths r science. r i have to study MA in maths too. what is age factor for ladies to get government teaching jobs.pl help

3rd August 2015, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.pharmacy with first class from mumbai university.and now i m 38 years old lady.if i complete my bed also .will i get job in school r college to teach maths r science. r i have to study MA in maths too. what is age factor for ladies to get government teaching jobs.pl help
As per your qualification, you are eligible for school teacher jobs but you should qualify in TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?