15th January 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc scoring 55% marks. I want to become an Engine Driver so I want to know what steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to write? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  2. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  3. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  5. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  6. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  7. How to become a train engine driver after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  8. What is the Category of an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Is it Class 3 or class 4?
  9. What steps should a Girl candidate follow to join Defence after completing B.Com scoring 50% marks?
  10. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for Railway engine driver after scoring 93% marks in Intermediate?
  12. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I become a Indian Railway TC?
  14. Which course should I pursue to become an Indian Railway engine driver?
  15. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing class 12th with 80% marks?
  16. How to get a job in Indian Railways? What are the necessary steps? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for Railway engine driver after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  18. Am I capable of being an Engine Driver after Mechanical engineering?
17th January 2017, 01:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?

The minimum qualification to become an engine driver is 10th standard from a recognized board. As you have completed B.Sc with 55% marks, so you are eligible to apply for this position. You also need ITI qualification in trades like: fitter/electrician/heat engine/refrigeration & ac mechanic/wire man/tractor mechanic/turner/machinist etc or diploma in mechanical/electrical/electronics/automobile engineering.
Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to appear for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) examination. The selection will depend on the marks secured in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?