17th June 2015, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

What subjects should choose after 10th to become an Income tax commissioner?

Respected sir,
I am Shrey Sabharwal and study in 9. please tell me in what subjects should i be perfect to become income tax commissioner. also please guide me how to become income tax commissioner.

17th June 2015, 08:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should choose after 10th to become an Income tax commissioner?

To become an Income Tax Commissioner after completion of your 10th standard, you need to pursue Intermediate and Graduation course and then, you need to appear in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) examination. The Staff Service Commission (SSC) conducts an entrance exam for the recruitment of candidates for various posts in income tax department every year.

Eligibility Criteria :-
1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed graduation or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

3. You must be at least 18 years old and your maximum age must not exceed more than 27 years at the time of applying for SSC exam. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
17th June 2015, 11:38 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subjects should choose after 10th to become an Income tax commissioner?

To become Income tax commissioner you have to first of all get into income tax department and work for your promotion.

You can get into income tax department s grade II officer through SSC CGL exams.

You can choose any subject after 10th to become Income tax commissioner. But you can only apply for SSC-CGL exams after passing your graduation. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream can apply for SSc-CGL.

For more details please visit : http://ssconline.nic.in/
17th June 2015, 03:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

First of all you have to complete your graduation in any stream but it will be better if you will complete your study in Science or Commerce stream .There are some eligibility criteria to get income Tax commissioner post:

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university,.
The final year students can also apply for this post.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

The candidates have to appear UPSC examination which is held through UPSC.First of all you will get job in Income tax office as a Income tax officer or there are many short of post which you will get according to their jobs requirement.But for Income tax Commissioner, In the department there are many Department exam are conducted by appearing that exam you can became commissioner.

for more details visit website of UPSC.http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st August 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want to become an income tax office. So can you guide me and say what are the steps to be taken
27th February 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for BBA or B.Com after 12th commerce without maths, for pursuing my career as an income tax officer?
20th March 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can we give SSC exam for income tax while we are doing graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?