1st January 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment exam?

I have heard that Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this eligibility test. I just want to know about the syllabus of this examination. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

7th January 2019, 12:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment exam?

Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment exam are as follows.

Andhra Pradesh PSC Group-II Services recruitment will be held in 2 stages.

1. Screening Test: In this test questions will be asked topics from subjects such as general studies and mental abilities, social and cultural history of Andhra Pradesh and Indian constitution, planning and economy. The paper will be consist 150 questions and duration of paper will be of 150 Minutes. For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer 1/3rd marks will be deducted.

2. Main examination: Main examination will be comprises of 3 papers. Each paper will consist of 150 questions and duration of paper will be of 150 Minutes for each paper. For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded and for every wrong answer 1/3rd marks will be deducted.

For detailed information candidates can visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://psc.ap.gov.in/UI/UserManuals...ns/25_2018.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?