29th October 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What type of question are asked in SSB? Tips to crack SSB Interview?

I want to know that what type of questions are asked in ssb ? Is it easy to clear ssb ? If not then can you provide me some tips for it?

16th December 2014, 10:07 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What type of question are asked in SSB? Tips to crack SSB Interview?

The Service Selection Board (SSB), set up by the Ministry of Defense, undertakes the SSB Interview to evaluate prospective candidates for recruitment in the Army, Navy and Air Force.
The benchmarks on which the candidates are assessed include intelligence, personality, compatibility and potential. Hence, mental preparation holds prominence over physical preparation, although physical fitness will be an added advantage.

They may ask questions like
  1. Sanitation is related to Disease as ......... is to Accident.
  2. Which of the following numbers in this row appears a second time nearest to the beginning ?
    4 2 3 1 5 6 3 4 6 4 7 3 2 1 5 8 6 9
  3. The first two statements given below are true. But the truth of falsehood of the third one is to be determined.
    All children in this class are good students. John is not a good student. Is john a member of this class ?
    1. A thermometer is related to Temperature as a Speedometer is to .............. .
  4. Dry is the Antonym of

Tips for the preparation:
Collection of data is a more important part of any examination. At that time candidate can acquire the study material by previously held examination, collect the latest books of competition, and consult with those who already crack this exam and increase their knowledge.

General awareness plays a vital role to get high score in railway exam because it is an important part of the syllabus. You need to enhance your GK either it is related to current or old scenario time to time. So you can read magazine, news paper and GK books to improve your General Awareness.

After qualifying the examination you have to face a panel of interviewer at that time your confidence is matter. So you can do preparation for group discussion by take the part in this and grow their face confidence and positive attitude. Your English skills must be good because in Personal Interview they check your communication skills and give the marks according to your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?