10th June 2016, 03:45 PM
amithganiga

What are various diploma course available to get a job in airways?

What are various diploma course available to get a job in airways after completion of 10th? I am looking for some jobs which are based on airways. So, can you please guide me with the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
12th June 2016, 06:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are various diploma course available to get a job in airways?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amithganiga View Post
What are various diploma course available to get a job in airways after completion of 10th? I am looking for some jobs which are based on airways. So, can you please guide me with the information on the same. Awaiting for the response.

The Airline industry is one of the biggest and there are many jobs are there in the industry. There are Pilot jobs, Air Hostess jobs, Ground Duty jobs, Technical jobs etc.
There are many diploma courses available like Airport Management, Advanced Airport Operations Diploma, Air Traffic Services Management Diploma, Ground Operations Diploma etc. There are many more diploma courses available in the field. You can find the details in the IATA website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?