12th April 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?

Please, help me to know about job chances after msc. env science in uttar pradesh. it can be in private and government sector both and also if there is some vacancies inform me. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  2. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  3. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  4. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  5. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  6. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  7. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  8. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  9. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  11. What kind of government job can I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science?
  12. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  13. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  14. Is M.Sc. (Environmental Science) from TGOU valid for government jobs?
  15. Does IIT B offer course in MSc Environmental Science?
  16. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  17. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  18. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
12th April 2016, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Environmental Science:

You may find several job opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Environmental Science both in Government as well as in Private Sector. Here are the job opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Environmental Science. Private job opportunities include Job in News Paper Agencies, Television Companies, Environment Pollution Control Departments and in Fertilizer related industries as Managers, Consultants, Journalists and as Project Managers. You may find Government job opportunities in State and Central Government Pollution Control Board, Government Research Organizations, Staff Selection Commission, Union Public Service Commission an din Intelligence Bureau Departments. Latest job opportunities for you are given below.

>> ISkills Solutions
Contact Person - Vinodh
Ph. No: 8438411586

>> Indian Institute of technology, Kharagpur
http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/

>> Indian School of Mines
http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/
12th April 2016, 07:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?

There are wide range of job opportunities for the candidates who completed M.Sc Environmental science.

Here are some of the Organizations/ Sectors which offer job to these candidates are given below.

* Pollution Control Board.

* Water Authority.

* Urban Planning.

* Food Processing Industries.

* Refineries.

* Fertilizer Plants.

* Research and Development.

* Intelligence Bureau.

* Indian Forestry Services.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.
13th April 2016, 12:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, help me to know about job chances after msc. env science in uttar pradesh. it can be in private and government sector both and also if there is some vacancies inform me. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?
There is good Government Job opportunity available for those who completed their Master Degree in Environmental Science. One can work as a Scientific Assistant post in Pollution Control Board. They can also find job opportunity in Indian Forestry Services Department. It is mandatory that the candidate must appear and qualify in the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC in order to get job opportunity in Forestry Service. They can also make career in Research and Development area.
13th April 2016, 01:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your above mentioned degree there are various career opportunities you could opt for.

Some of the jobs are mentioned below;

Private sector;

You can be recruited by various companies for he post of project manager in the environmental science section. You can also work as a sale executive in the companies specialized in Environmental Pollution Control. Job openings in private firm is also seen as an environmentalist journalist in any newspaper, magazine or television stations.

Government jobs;

In government firms, you can apply for scientific assistant post in pollution control board. You may also work as an environmental consultant for central or state government. Candidates can also apply for jobs in research and development area. Jobs as a faculty is another good option laid out for you, if you wish to go for it, but for that you will have to qualify NET examination.
13th April 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

My age is 41 . My qualifications is Ph.D (Commerce), M.Phil, M.Com, MBA (Financial management)-pursuing. I have done Financial modeling course. I have overall 6 years of teaching experience and knowledge with a wide range of topic related to accounting & finance through academic project and implement along with Research Publications.
Is there any scope to get any job in the Banking Sector as per my qualifications and age? Kindly help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?